Bottom Line Leadership. A half-day or full-day seminar based on the book, Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk.
Sound, no-nonsense leadership lessons presented in a fast-paced, interactive format.
This seminar is conducted in-house, specifically for your organization, by Bill Catlette and/or Richard Hadden.
Bottom Line Leadership
Bottom Line Leadership causes participants to take a hard look at their people practices and ask… Are we really doing what we should to get sustained peak performance from our workforce? Are our people committed? Have we enabled them to do their best work? Do they know we care? Does any of this matter?
Objective: Examine what leaders of winning organizations do to become an Employer of Choice, and compare your practices to theirs.
Audience: Organizational leaders, executives, senior staff, managers, supervisors.
What You Will Learn:
- Why change driven by aspirations and Commitment always outlives change driven by fear
- What winning companies are doing to keep people fired up and focused
- 10 Proven Leadership Lessons
- How your organization looks in the eyes of your people
- How to find and eradicate the “Commitment Killers” in your organization
- How to discover and tap the hidden leverage within your organization
What You Will Receive:
- Copy of the book, Contented Cows Give Better Milk
- Seminar workbook
- Survey feedback from your own organization
Bottom Line Leadership is designed to guide participants through a process of discovery illustrating the three “employment imperatives” outlined in Contented Cows Give Better Milk.
Each learning unit begins with a high-impact exercise to illustrate that unit’s theme.
Then, the main points of the unit are illustrated through presentation, discussion, and additional interactive exercises.
Feedback from our survey lets participants discover the relevance of each topic to their own workforce, and develop a personal action plan to do something about it.
- The Contented Cow Story – Just the facts
- Commitment – Why you need it, and how to get it
- How to Enable people to give the performance of a lifetime
- Survey feedback
- How to show ’em you care
- Closing thoughts from a legendary leader
“Thank you for your excellent presentation at our Management Retreat last week. I have heard nothing but ‘rave’ comments about the book, workshop, and overall presentation.”
Tom Pond, Central Dallas Appraisal District
Signed copies of our books may be purchased for your entire group at a substantial discount, or may be made available for individual sale at your event.