Uncertain Times Demand Extraordinary Leadership
Organizational leaders around the world are struggling to manage the fear and uncertainty their workers are experiencing as a result of the current global economic difficulties.
“Leading Through the Storm” is a message of hope, of realism, of optimism, and of practicality.
This inspirational presentation provides specific tips and ideas to help you lead successfully in an uncertain economy, and to get the most from an enthusiastic and engaged workforce.
Designed for organizational leaders, the audience in this presentation will learn:
- How to manage their own heads, to communicate optimism and reality, in uncertain times.
- How to identify and address the “what if’s” the workforce is imagining. And how to answer people with truth, integrity, and hope.
- How to pinpoint the new opportunities the current economy is creating for their organizations.
- Tips for building and maintaining a reputation as an employer of choice – which is critical, even in times of unemployment.
- How to prepare the workforce to be supremely positioned to make the most of the economic recovery to come.
- At least six ways to keep people fired up and focused in a difficult economy.
- Strategies and examples from real organizations, and real leaders who are getting it right.
Signed copies of our books may be purchased for your entire group at a substantial discount, or may be made available for individual sale at your event.