Based on Bill’s and Richard’s newest book (written with Meredith Kimbell), the Rebooting Leadership keynote is a hard-hitting, practical presentation on leadership in the “new world”, a world where all the rules have changed, the “deal” in the workplace has been turned on its head, trust is at a low point, and speed is the key differentiator among competitors. While the fundamentals of leadership have not changed, the way we practice those fundamentals must reflect today’s new realities.
Today’s workforce is made up of an unprecedented four generations, operating in an environment of uncertainty, and in some cases, mistrust, and a disinclination to engage. Rebooting Leadership – the book and the keynote – helps leaders with issues like:
- influencing in a sound-bite world
- being bone honest in performance discussions and other conversations with people they lead
- sorting the urgent from the important in today’s always-on, electronically connected (though emotionally disconnected) world
- “friending” – building vital networks
- rebuilding trust, and
- riding the waves of uncertainty
Just like the book, this presentation focuses on practical application – specific things you can do now to reboot your leadership and people practices, to get more, willingly and enthusiastically, from an engaged workforce.
Signed copies of our books may be purchased for your entire group at a substantial discount, or may be made available for individual sale at your event.