Based on the book, Contented Cows MOOve Faster: How Good Leaders Get People to Put More OOMPH! into their Work
Work is Contractual…Effort is Personal!
Our research and that of others show that most organizations are leaving about 30 to 40% of their human capacity idle. Everybody has a bad day now and then, but that’s like everyone in your organization taking a couple days off every workweek…with pay! If you can’t afford that (who can?), bring this program to your next management meeting or association convention. Your audience will learn:
- What Discretionary Effort is (OOMPH!), and how to get it.
- How good leaders manage themselves first, then lead others to their top performance.
- How to get people to go the Extra Mile, in pursuit of your organization’s objectives.
- Real stories of real people in real companies, who routinely go above and beyond, and why.
- How to be an Authentic Leader.
- The importance of Motivation Through Mission, Trust, and Forgiveness.
- How you can show that you care, without coddling.
- Much, much more…
Audience: Organizational leaders, executives, senior staff, managers, supervisors.
“You made us look brilliant! Your presentation received the top rating by the attendees of the conference. This was no small feat, as there were other fantastic presentations by accomplished speakers at the conference.”
Bosco Baldwin, Alaska State Human Resources Conference
Signed copies of our books may be purchased for your entire group at a substantial discount, or may be made available for individual sale at your event.