Based on the book, Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk Not your average “leadership” speech. The Contented Cows keynote presentation helps leaders make the connection between the work environment you create…and your organization’s profitability.
Your People…Your Profit – The Keynote
- A compelling analysis of the employee relations practices and earnings history of 12 high-profile companies.
- Inspiring examples of dozens of other companies that know how to do it right…and a few that don’t.
- Entertaining…irreverent…thought-provoking, and action-inspiring!
- Three keys to winning through people
- How to get your people really committed
- How to enable them for peak performance
- How to let them know you care
The cold, hard facts about the return on investment from creating a great place to work.
A dozen things you should start doing NOW, including:
- Start using crayons
- Start trusting people
- Start sweatin’ the little stuff
- Start treating everyone like professionals
- Start dealing with the dogs that just won’t hunt.
A dozen things you should stop doing NOW, including
- Stop blowing smoke
- Stop corporate bulimia
- Stop throwing expensive “programs” at your retention problems
- Stop the policy manual presses
- Stop playing without a scoreboard
Objective: Teach managers how to achieve lasting competitive advantage by creating a great place to work. Increase retention, commitment, productivity, and profitability.
Audience: Organizational leaders, executives, senior staff, managers, supervisors.
“Thank you so much for the outstanding job you did at the Fluor Global Services conference. Your remarks could not have been more appropriate. You reinforced the message that our people are our most important resource.”
Jim Stein, CEO, Fluor Global Services
Signed copies of our books may be purchased for your entire group at a substantial discount, or may be made available for individual sale at your event.