Working with the Media
Workplace Experts Bill Catlette and Richard Hadden, authors of the acclaimed Contented Cows leadership book series, are available for media interviews on topics pertaining to leadership, employment, and workplace issues. They understand the meaning of the word ‘deadline’, and will respond quickly, and professionally. They’ve worked extensively with TV, radio, print, and Internet journalists.
Specific topics include:
• Employee Engagement
• Hiring and recruiting
• Labor supply and demand
• Creating a great place to work
• Being an employer of choice
• Employee relations
• Employee morale
• Workplace trends
• Employee performance management
• Employee motivation
• Employee benefits and compensation
Please contact us to arrange an interview.
Below are links to a few articles we’ve either written or been interviewed for:
- Human Capital Institute, May 22, 2015, “Leadership by Surprise”
- Progressive Dairyman Canada, April 30, 2015, “A Road Warrior’s Leadership Test”
- Human Capital Institute, Feb. 20, 2015, “3 Pieces of Advice for New Leaders”
- Progressive Dairyman Canada, October 2013, “5 Steps for Making Your Leadership Like a Blast of Fresh Air”.
- Fast Company, Aug 17, 2012, “How to Foster Outrageously Awesome Employee Engagement”
- The New York Times, July 2, 2012, “Getting a Seat Upgrade is Worth the Effort”.
- Sales and Marketing Management, July 15, 2012, “A Contented Cow Who Cuts Out All the Bull”.
- Webinar – “Building a Go-Fast Organization: Performance Improvement Out-Takes from the book Rebooting Leadership“, with Bill Catlette, produced by the Human Capital Institute, and Globoforce, September, 2011.
- “Bad Ways to Screen Job Candidates”, ere.net, July 15, 2011
To arrange an interview, please contact us.