Bottom Line Leadership Seminar
A half-day or full-day leadership seminar
Sound, no-nonsense leadership lessons presented in a fast-paced, interactive format.
This seminar is conducted in-house, specifically for your organization, by Bill Catlette and/or Richard Hadden.
Bottom Line Leadership causes participants to take a hard look at their people practices and ask… Are we really doing what we should to get sustained peak performance from our workforce? Are our people committed? Have we enabled them to do their best work? Do they know we care? Does any of this matter?
What You Will Learn:
• Why change driven by aspirations and Commitment always outlives change driven by fear
• What winning companies are doing to keep people fired up and focused
• At least 10 Proven Leadership Lessons
• How your organization looks in the eyes of your people
• How to find and eradicate the “Commitment Killers” in your organization
• How to discover and tap the hidden leverage within your organization
What You Will Receive:
• Copy of the book, Contented Cows STILL Give Better Milk
• Seminar workbook
• Optional survey feedback from your own organization
Feedback from our survey lets participants discover the relevance of each topic to their own workforce, and develop a personal action plan to do something about it.
Objective: Examine what leaders of winning organizations do to become an Employer of Choice, and compare your practices to theirs.
Audience: Organizational leaders, executives, senior staff, managers, supervisors, leaders in development.